Packdonkeys ver 2.1
by Emma and CDCooley
- featuring Mr_Siilka's donkey models
Tired of being your own packmule? Buy yourself
an obnoxious borderline-criminal packdonkey, and your Cyrodiil life will never
be the same.
At the Chorrol stables, you can now buy up to
four packdonkeys - Groucho, Chico, Harpo and Zeppo.
Click on the pictures to enlarge them
New in ver 2.1
- Now works even if you don't have Shivering Isles installed
- Fixed minor bug relating to buying Chico last.
- They will no longer get their AI corrupted if you go to jail (unless you use the "See You Sleep" mod without disabling the Jail bedrolls)
New in ver 2
New in ver 1.1
Upgrade from ver
1.0-1.1 Download links:
- As mentioned above, there are now four donkeys - Groucho, Chico, Harpo and Zeppo (thank you, Mondstein, for allowing us to use your black retexture for Zeppo!).
- One summon-spell handles all the donkeys that you own. Summon them individually, or all of your donkeys at the same time!
- Customizeable - it is up to you to decide the following
- encumberance - choose between a variety of limits (500, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500), or no encumberance limit at all. (No encumberance limit is default).
- following distances - choose how close behind each of them should follow you. Very useful if you are bringing more than one donkey along, or if you have other companions in tow.
- following behaviour - by default, they will follow you everywhere, including dungeons or inside your abode. But this can be tailored and toggled to suit your personal wishes and needs.
- note that some customizing options are available from the summon-spell, whereas others are available from the submenu "options" when you activate the donkey.
- New stable markers that can be set anywhere, one for each donkey! Just "talk" to them to set the stable location (on the options sub-menu) and then tell them to go home or use the summoning spell to send them home. Until you choose a new stable, they each will return to Chorrol.
- The donkeys will return automatically from Oblivion, but they will not follow into Oblivion on their own. You will have to summon them, and the spell will give a warning because they really don't do well there. (Besides, it must be against the Cyrodiilic laws regarding cruelty towards animals to even think of bringing them there!)
- More variety to their animations, especially when they are relaxing.
- Also enemies from OOO are unlikely to attack the donkeys.
Added command "Relax".
Now, when you ask a donkey to "Wait", he will stand still where he is. "Relax" is the same as the "wait" behaviour was in ver 1.0, i.e. the donkey may wander around and even grab an apple or carrot he finds on the ground (or steal one from an npc).
If you are already a donkey-owner, it should still be easy to upgrade the mod.
Replace the esp and the bsa with the new ones.
Ingame, start by casting one of the old donkey summon spells. This should add the new summon spell to your spell inventory and upgrade all the donkeys with the new features.
from Emma's Elder Scrolls Site
from Great House Fliggerty
from TES Alliance
You are welcome to discuss and ask questions about my mods in my forum.
New in ver 1.1
Upgrade from ver